Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MUTUN ><

heiii ^^a
long time no posting XD

i just get back from Mutun Beach~
waaaa~~
so fun!!!
u'll regret if you don't go there ><
but i haven't upload the photos xD
so lazy xD
lalala~

what did we dooo???
who's can answer raise your hand!!? xD

swimming, taking picz, play water, making sandcastle :P, etc


actually, i don't have plan to swim~
because i'm LAZY hahaha xD
haha~
but my friend pull me to the water~
and~~~

*byuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
get wet
get wet
get wet
and my sandals are 'anyut'
hahaha xD

i wanna scream sh**!
but, i remember if there's my teacher there xD
just scream it slowly xD
hahaha

but it's so fun !!! xD
after that i sat in the beach~

but UNFORTUNATELY my friends~
pull me again to the water~
and than 'lelepin' my head~
i chase them xD
i don't care xD
i was dry ady, but they pull me again xD
dammit!
hahaha

but, that's really fun :)
X-1 really make me speechless~


whoever you're, wherever you go, whenever you need
"i'll be there for you guys"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home