Monday, June 1, 2009

the day!

yesterday story~

got recieve a call from one name
"LEECHY LEE"
ya~ my jie called me and we talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk

and~
wulalala~ xD
i ask her many things~
and she ask me so many things too~
especially about my life now~
got so many bad mark Photobucket


but i remember what someone say :)

i'll always support you :)

hehe~
*hey you someone, you know who you are* haha :D

hehehe :D
we both talk each other for 2 hours non-stop!
:D
no rest
no drink
with my bad voice
wulalalala~

we two such like gossip girls
sssshhh~!
hahaha :D

Today's story (June 1st, 2009)

1st lesson Mandarin
no problem i guess :)
i juz talk in my chair~ xD
haha

2nd lesson Indonesian Language
kinda sleepy~ xD
u'll say that too :P
wulalala~

3rd lesson M-A-T-H!
no time to sleep
to talk~
or to joke!
serious time xD
i be a nice student in this lesson :)
wulalala~

4th lesson ART!!!!!!!
waaaaaaa~
no need to take a long time~ xD
enter the teacher's room
take the GUITAR~
and then run!!!!
to my class and have a little concert!
my friend play 'I'm Yourz'
then i sing~
weewww~~ xD
u must hear when i sing xD
hahaha~~



thanks for fill my day with your love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home