Wednesday, June 10, 2009

RESULT!

hweeeeiiii~~~
long time no posting~~
make me miss this :P
hahaha~
writing my result list

"PKN = 66" "ECONOMY= 66" Photobucket "KWU = 70" (HIGHEST UNTIL NOW) XD AND "PHYSICS = 67,5"


my lil bro say "yailaaaa~ xD"
maybe i din have many good mark like y'day T.T
Photobucket
wan cry T.T
wuwuwuwuwu~~

but, i feel 'lega' already
Photobucket
hahaha~ xD
cuz i pass the "PKN" test xD
which i really afraid of xP
wulalalala~ xD

walau belon puas ma thu nilai


whatever la xD
my geography teacher say i've a GOOD MARK!
Photobucket

haha xD
but he didn't say my mark >.
he just say i've got good one xD
syalalalala~ xD

but today!!!
so bored at school~
damn!
juz sitting, listen to my frens, and :)
hahahaha *
secret xD
wulalala~ xD
waiting for the remidial result~
luckily, i don't get one :)
hahaha~
means i pass for today xD

wulalala~~
end of my story~ xD
i'm not creative enough xP


thanks for loving me, a LOTS

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home