Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY

soooo ~~ HAPPY ^^
finally "THANKS GOD!"
for all the MIRACLE that u've sent to me :)
i appreciate it ^^
Love You God^^

no Bad Mark~
gyahahaha~ xD
make me so happy :)
wuwuwuwu~

this is the result
♥ PKN (hahahah) : 70 xD
♥ Indonesian : 75
♥ English : 85
♥ Mathematics : 72 (T.T)
♥ Physics : 70
♥ Biology : 80 (i can't believe this xD)
♥ Chemistry : 78
♥ etc, lazy to write xD


that point send me to the...
*drums*


"SCIENCE CLASS"
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ xD
hahaha~
so happy, i'm speechless!
so speechless!

when i read :
"with looking this student study result, this student is pass the 10 grade to the 11 Science"
wooowww~ xD
hahaha~ xD
so exciting!
=)
thanks for everybody who already support me
time by time ^^
i appreciate with what u've done to me ^^
special for someone close with me ^^
"thanks a lot dear"
hehehe~
hope he will read that xD
hahaha~ xD

:) end :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home