Saturday, January 24, 2009

YESTERDAY (REAL) STORY

God..

please forgive me~~

cuz i hurt him~~

i really want to say i love u~~

but it's so hard~~

hope he wont be angry me ya~~

YESTERDAY

was so 'lesu' liao~

cuz i dunno what i feel now~~

feel better cuz no Biology Practice~~

for the next biology olympiade~~

huraaayy~~

but i must wait" for my jie" come^^

ya 'LEECHY jie' is coming to see her sweet mei^^

hahaha~~xD

i wait for a half hour~~~

cuz she got a traffic jam~~ xD

dat's okay la~~

so miss her~~

i went to a place call "SIMPUR CENTRE"

so many shop to visit~~

i went to an accesory shop~~

and me and my jie buy a 'gantungan' phone~~

Photobucket

wa~~

so sweet liao~~ xD

i'm the pink one and her is the black one~~

this is the first time i use a GANTUNGAN like that~~

xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home