Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bitter.end

guys~~
wew since a long time i din type and type on my blog~~so many happen^^

first~~
I wan tell u~~i'm so sad cuz must break him T^Ti can't forgive myself cuz of that T.Tmy reasons break?i guess so hard to explain~~

1st i guess i can't make him happy like the others2nd i think i'm so a JEALOUSY girl

i'm too much in JEALOUS~~
but people say it's just okay~~
hupht~~
hard to say~~

i think i'm going back~~
but i dunno when~~

2nd happen  I've got a first rank^^

Yatta!!!
I got it again^^
make me so so happy and i canl smile like before~~ :D
thankx for all ur support guys^^
wuwuwu~~
i also can't BELIEVE that i can got it~~
i thought i'm a silly girl^^~~ :D~~

3rd happen I'll join DBL^^

DBL is a great Basketball League~~
wew~~
what gonna happen if i join~~ XD
i'm waiting for my UNIFORM
can't wait to see the name^^
it's gonna be my JAPANESE
name^^

guys~~
please pray me for the best that i can get ya^^
Love u all~~

.love is not fake, it's real stay in my heart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home