Monday, January 19, 2009

Not A BAD Day

Waaa~~
so bad luck~~
my Math teacher get mad" to me liao~~
cuz i'm so silly and he mad cuz of it~~
sorry sir~~ T.T

but juz okay~~
i've come to the 'RAPAT' for basketball members~~
cuz DBL is coming soon~~

hwaa~~
must have :

1st. 5 4x6 CLOSE UP PHOTO~! (what da hell!! where i must print my photo?)
2nd.4 pages of STTB
3rd. 3 pages of High School Report Card


damn!
i haven't prepare it!!
anybody can help me?
wish me luck for the DBL!!~~

YESTERDAY STORY (18.o1.o9)

watch BADMINTON!
so fun!!!!
i wish i can be there and watch it^^!

first match~
Men Single

again and again~
i watch them on the final~ (kinda bored -.-")
Peter Gade Pictures, Images and Photos

PETER GADE

vs

lee chong wei Pictures, Images and Photos 
LEE CHONG WEI

This is the third time i watch them~~
But, even i already watch them..
i always CURIOUS
i really hope Peter Gade can win^^
waa~~
Peter Gade is kinda handsome guy ya~^^

first and second super series~~ win by Lee Chong Wei^^
but^^ now my idol Peter Gade win that^^
waa~~ so happy" lo~~^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home