Thursday, July 30, 2009

my fun class :D

Dear my bloggie :)
I felt DAMN! It’s so fun today :D
Hahaha, silly me :P
Why I say it’s fun?
Because, I guess I already found a new interesting class :D
:D :D :D
It’s in XI Science :)
OMG! They can make the ‘stress’ situation to a FUN situation :D :D
I’m afraid, if inside that class I’ll be STRESS a whole day..
I thought, people which inside this class all are serious person..
Haha! XD
Silly thinking about the class, I guess it’s all wrong :D
I XI SCIENCE CLASS :D

Today Lessons,
1st lesson, “Civilization” a.k.a PKN!
It’s fun, I listened to my teacher story about his past..
When he was on Junior High School..
He told us many things, and also his experience when he was on Senior High School..
He also from science class..
He shared his experience..
XD XP
2nd lesson, “Prak-Kom”
This was the first time our teacher bring the CPU to the class..
But 2 people who got the 1st chance to “bongkar” the CPU were on absent 1 and 2 :(
So pity me, I was on absent number 6 *but I really want 7 for my absent* xP
Hahaha..
I just looked at them when they “bongkar” the CPU, our teacher Mr. Wanto told everything inside the CPU..
About what’s the name, the function, etc.
I hope I can “bongkar” my computer xD
Hahaha..
But if I do that, at the time my dad could angry with me xD
Haha! XD
After they done “bongkar” the CPU, me and Stella fix it back xD
It was so fun!
Me and Her did that and so exciting xD
Later I’ll updated the picture..
Because it’s too lazy xD
Lalalala~ :)

♥ I Can’t be someone else, but I Can be someone you need ♥
With Love ♥
Hikaru Shin Lee :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home