Monday, October 13, 2008

.that.i.love.you.so.

That I Love You So
i never thought i'll be like this..
thinking of you is make me blind..
it make me crazy..
also make me lose control..

i try to forget you..
step by step..
but it's hard..
like i think before..

you're like a ghost in a nightmare..
you're like a needle in the straw..
you're really make me being silly..
because of your feel to me..

i'm trying to forget you..
even is too late..
and it's too hard..
i'll make it sure that i can forget you..
when i know that i love u so..
i wish that you really do..
but when i know you're not mine..
i'll kill this feel and died..
u know what?
this love is killing me..
i won't feel this twice..
enough for me to feel this broken heart..
[c]HikaRu-KyuuKi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home