Friday, October 10, 2008

.dear.thanks.


Yippiy^^
i hear a great news^^
i'm the one who've great mark in my class^^
God Bless me always^^

my daddy told me one hour ago^^
he make me scream on the phone^^
but, i didn't pass all the test ya~
i've 2 bad marks Physics and Indonesian
i think i'm so stupid ya~

why?
cuz i'm an Indonesian, but cudnt pass the Indonesian test~
i'm so shy to myself :(
but take it easy, no one in my class pass that test :)
xo i've a friend who also like me~

haha~ baddie Hikaru^^
gyahaha~
my class teacher say to my daddy 'nothing bad in her'
Gosh!
she make me so happy^^
nyahaha~

i think it's better if she doesn't knoe the evil side of me^^~
gyahaha~
if she knoe it..
my daddy and my mommy will get mad~

like uniform^^
i always go to school like that photo~
use jacket, listen to music and the others
my pals always ask me when i use the jacket, "Hikaru, do you use your uniform?"
gyahaha~
so naughty me^^b

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home