Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY IED ALL^^

Nyahaha~
Today is Ied Day^^

I din do anything..T^T
LoLz
Cuz i din do 'mudik' ;)

So, i juz stay at home and be a good girl ;DD
Hope someone will give me THR^^
even if I'm not celebrate it =)

I ♥ my MiMichaN much!
Dunno why, he olweiyz make me happy^^
nyahaha..~
(dun too happy Mi)

relly" miss my sis now^^
i hope can chat with her again^^
i feel happy beside her^^
Monday will back to school.. >.<
urghh~
lazy to school
cuz the school dun let the student to use their handphone T^T
if that, i cudnt chat when i have a break in school..
T.T

huhuhuw..~
so saddie me.. 

no body online in friendster now..T.T
owso in YM and MSN..T^T
maybe people celebrate the Ied day..
no problem..^^
:DD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

ブログパーツ エステ

<< Home